Important Decision Time

You may remember that we have planned a reunion for our AHHS class of '65 for Sept 24 & 25, 2021. We need to access where we are, due to the current pandemic. The Saginaw Country Club has asked for a nonrefundable deposit of $550 to hold our reservation. Should we keep it or pass for another year? 

Please answer the short survey as quickly as possible. This will help your committee make a viable decision. Thank you for your input.

You must be a member to submit this survey. If you are a member please log in first. You can't submit this form until you've logged in.

1)   Have you had a Covid-19 vaccination yet?

Yes No
2)   If not, do you plan to get one before Sept 2021?

Yes No
3)   If the reunion for AHHS '65, were to be held in Sept 2021, how likely would you be to attend?

4)   Would you prefer to wait until 2022 to hold this reunion?

Yes No
5)   Do you have any suggestions or questions?